Corporate plans for mobile devices are currently provided through Rogers Mobility. The plans are available to staff and faculty who have an agreement to have the cost of their device and plan covered by their department. The University does not offer corporate pricing for personal devices and plans. U of T preferred-plan rates are heavily discounted from the regular consumer rates for a 24 month contract.
How to Order:
Corporate Plans must be ordered by the department’s business officer. Please email email@example.com.
We would like to remind the community about the requirements to enrol in the Corporate Mobility plan:
- Employees must submit a request to their immediate manager for approval.
- The manager is to approve the request based on departmental requirements and budget and submit the request to their departmental business officer.
- The business officer is responsible for submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The billing invoice must indicate a U of T billing address.
- The invoice must be paid directly by U of T. Corporate Plans are intended for departments that require their staff to use a cell phone for University business. It is not intended for individual use even if the individual plans to submit an expense reimbursement to their department.