The University of Toronto’s Tier 1 provider for analog conferencing services is Bell Conferencing Solutions.
If you are adding a new conference phone, please consider a VoIP conference phone for cost savings and communications features. Contact VoIP Support & Inquiries for more information.
Visit the Bell website for a list of available services.
Conference Call Tips
- Prepare and distribute a conference or meeting agenda
- Include time, time zone, date, dial-in number, moderator/chairperson name and passcode as required
- Turnoff cell phones, pagers and forward all lines
- When dialling, use your handset once connected to the remote site, as the speaker phone may be activated
- Dial slowly for accuracy
- Introduce yourself when speaking and address all others by name
- Mute your line when not speaking (*6)
- Never put your line on hold
- If disconnected, redial the number to be readmitted
- Operator is always available by pressing “0”